Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And some more Pentax K10D

One real bug bear I just remembered.

I'm used to looking through the view finder with my left eye. Why ? I have no idea. I'm right handed.

But if I do, I find the knuckle of my right thumb is in just the right place to poke myslef in my right eye !

Now I don't know if it has anything to do with all this stuff about the different sides of your brain. Will I see things differently with my right eye to my left ? Interesting. I'll try it & see what happens.

Funnily enough, I just had a quick read. Left brain does logic & stuff, and right does creative. Seems from a few tests that mine is fairly balanced though a little more left dominant, which makes sense if you know me. That probably explains why my brain wants to use my left eye which is controlled more by the right creative side, and hence why I am stubbing my eye with my thumb !

Interesting stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment